The Celebration Ostomy Support Belt is completely superior to any other Ostomy product.The Celebration® is the pouch cover support belt you need to make your life easier while living with your Ostomy. The features within this elegantly simple design combine to give you the confidence to live an active life. Please bookmark this page. Blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Worry Free

 Dear Jack,  
    I happened upon the Celebration Belt® in the 1990's from a mail order catalog,  I want to say eaglebrook or something like that.   I had a complete illeostomy in 1994. This belt is a God send for anyone with an illeostomy.  When I finally found the belt I was having to change 2-3 times a week,  I could not go swimming, When I played golf I would loose the flange.  I tried many  ideas of my own but your brother hit it right on the nose. I turned 62 years old January 8 and love to play golf. 
   I purchased 3 of the belts and was devastated when I tried to order the 4th and was informed that the manufacturer had passed away and there was no idea of anyone picking up the business. 
   Since then I have approached virtually every manufacturer in an attempt to have this belt duplicated with no luck.  I have tried virtually every belt that even resembled the Celebration® and attempted to modify it to perform in the same manner as the Celebration® belt, with no success. 
I contacted the National Ostomy Association, with no luck. 
   Tuesday, I entered ostomy belt on MSN.COM and your web site appeared.  You would not believe how my heart jumped.  I contacted your distributor and ordered a belt immediately to check it out and make sure it is the same as the original.  Though the price has doubled, it will be worth it if it is the same belt. 
    I would be glad to ask some of the distributors locally to contact you as a  possible source of distribution. Just let me know what I need to do.
Also should you ever need someone to vouch for this apparatus I would be happy to do so. This makes life for an ostomate virtually worry free. 

Thanks 
Kirk Hebert

No comments:

Post a Comment