The Celebration Ostomy Support Belt is completely superior to any other Ostomy product.The Celebration® is the pouch cover support belt you need to make your life easier while living with your Ostomy. The features within this elegantly simple design combine to give you the confidence to live an active life. Please bookmark this page. Blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Feeling Normal

      I received the package and the belt is just what I needed.  I've already mailed you the payment plus I added another payment for a second one.  I'd like to have the second one as a backup.  I just wanted you to know that before it gets there.  When you receive that payment you can send me the second one. 
     Also, it's highly likely that I will be reordering again in a few months because I've started working out again and have already been losing weight.  We'll see.  I just wanted to thank you for creating this product.  Over the last few days I've been wearing the belt and this is the first time I've felt normal since I went through surgery four years ago.  It is a great product.  Before I learned about the Celebration Belt® at my doctor's office, I was seriously planning to create something similar on my own!  I couldn't believe that no one had created anything like this before.  Therefore, I was glad to learn that you had done this.  So, thanks again.

Reggie Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment